Registration for this year’s UK Stroke Forum is now open and we look forward to welcoming you to our 16th edition at the end of November.
The form will be processed and an invoice will be sent accordingly.
Early bird registration deadline: Wednesday 18 August 2021 (17:00 pm).
Pre-registration deadline: Monday 29 November 2021 (12:00 pm).
Fees for participants include:
- Earn CPD credits. Gain relevant CPD accredited professional training.
- Enhance your knowledge and expertise. Find out the latest research and service developments with exciting keynote lectures, ground-breaking parallel sessions, and training workshops.
- Virtual exhibition experience. Be the first to learn about the latest innovations in our virtual exhibition area where companies will be showcasing their services at virtual booths.
- Network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway. Take advantage of the multiple networking features within the virtual platform and make new friends.
- Showcase your work to the world. Submit an abstract e-poster for presentation at the event.
- Access all e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress and connect with the abstract authors.
- Open access to all content for up to 3 months after the event. Explore, learn, and enjoy all presentations and recordings at your own pace, in rhythm with your personal schedule.