Registration for the 15th edition of the UK Stroke Forum is now open. This will be an exciting opportunity for attendees to come together to learn, share ideas and ultimately improve standards of care for stroke survivors. Book early to take advantage of our special discounted early bird rates!
Please refer to the website for updates in the coming weeks but for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Free places for stroke survivors
We’re delighted to offer 50 free places to stroke survivors at our virtual UK Stroke Forum this December. Our UK Stroke Forum is an opportunity for stroke professionals to discuss the latest in care and research. You will also hear first-hand from those with lived experience throughout the programme. If you support a stroke survivor who you think would be interested or are one yourself, please download the form below to apply. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, and completed forms should be sent to the UK Stroke Forum Team.
The UK Stroke Forum 2020 is excited to offer attendees for the first time a user-friendly, full virtual experience that will imitate every aspect of our traditional three-day event, without the time commitment previously required and at a fraction of the regular ticket price.
Whilst we are disappointed we are unable to host our usual face to face event this year, we hope that by providing excellent value for money and increased flexibility, we can open up attendance to as many delegates as possible this year.
With your support and participation, we can continue sharing conversations, ideas, innovations, and building relationships to keep stroke firmly on the agenda and improve stroke care.
This year’s conference will be hosted on an innovative virtual platform from Monday 7 December to Wednesday 9 December and will include:
- Nine sessions split across three days with live content and interactive Q&A sessions.
- High profile plenary led sessions with expert panel discussions.
- Profession specific parallel sessions.
- Exhibition hall with the ability to chat directly with organisations.
- Poster session that will focus on new research and trials.
- On-demand library of recorded sessions that will remain available one year after the conference.
- Exclusive networking opportunities in designated chat rooms.
- Symposia hosted by conference sponsors/exhibitors.