Registration for the 15th edition of the UK Stroke Forum is now open. This will be an exciting opportunity for attendees to come together to learn, share ideas and ultimately improve standards of care for stroke survivors. Book early to take advantage of our special discounted early bird rates!
Our virtual conference will bring you a world-class technology platform that will enable you to keep up to date with the latest groundbreaking research in stroke care. The 3D environment will give users the feeling that they’re in a three-dimensional space and feel as though they’re walking through The ICC and mixing with delegates.
Our purpose and objective is for delegates to find one another and interact in virtual lounges and networking areas. Our networking lounge is an open and unmoderated group chat area where attendees can gather, meet and converse. Think of it like a 'group text' in which people post comments and others reply.
In addition to the open public chat supported in the networking lounge, attendees can:
- Initiate private 1:1 chats with other attendees. Think of it like the conversation that’s sparked when standing in the food line at Telford.
- Initiate private chat sessions with exhibitors and sponsors who are online at the time.
- Consult the event schedule and decide what to do and when. If engaging world-class keynote speakers are not for you, why not visit our exhibition and poster area and discuss the latest research with presenters from our inaugural virtual poster session.
- Be alerted to sessions or specific activities through scheduled pop-up announcements. There will be plenty going on!
- Take part in our stroke edition of ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’.
We hope you are as excited as we are!