Claim your 18 CPD points by completing your evaluation form (which was sent to delegates on Thursday 30 November. Additionally, the evaluation is accessed by the app)
UK Stroke Forum Conference 2017
The 12th UK Stroke Forum Conference took place from 28-30 November 2017 at the ACC in Liverpool. It featured:
- Over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- Over 110 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- Over 60 exhibition stands showcasing new innovations and industry developments
- Over 180 research posters including ongoing trials
- Practical workshops
- Debate sessions
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- Meetings for the latest trial updates
- CPD contribution
- Networking opportunities - drinks reception and fabulous themed gala dinner.
See the UKSF programmes:
Why people attend UKSF
The UKSF conference gives attendees the opportunity to:
- gain relevant accredited professional training
- find out the latest research and service developments
- learn about new innovations and services in the exhibition
- network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway
- showcase their work by submitting an abstract for presentation at the event.
There are people from all roles in stroke care who attend the forum and some of those people have told us what attending UKSF has done for them.
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to receive information about the UK Stroke Forum and exclusive early access to tickets for the 2018 UK Stroke Forum Conference.