Call for Expression of Interest now open- 1 February 2017
Before filling in the expression of interest form, please read the relevant priority documents:
- Haemorrhagic Stroke State of Play Review
- Haemorrhagic Stroke Priority Setting Workshop
- Haemorrhagic Stroke Priority Document
A lay summary of the award granted under this Priority Programme in 2015 can be found below:
The call for Expression of Interest forms is now closed.
The deadline to submit an Expression of Interest form via email to email@example.com was 5pm on Wednesday 1 March 2017.
After this date, we emailed prospective applicants with the full application forms for completion by 1 June 2017. Please note: we are not accepting any applications from those who didn't register an Expression of Interest for this call.
- Applications won't be accepted from those who have outstanding reports for other awards held with the Stroke Association.
- Awards are tenable only at Universities, NHS Trusts, Statutory Social Care Organisations or other Research Institutions within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- We accept applications involving animals in research for this Priority Programme Award. If you intend to include any research involving animals in your proposal, you must state this in your Expression of Interest form. Applicants should consider guidance set forward by the National Centre for the Replacement Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (NC3Rs) and consult tools such as the ARRIVE guidelines and the Experimental Design Assistant (EDA) for methodologies involving animals.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.