We organise and participate in a range of events throughout the year that are aimed at the stroke research community.
Here's a list of upcoming events:
14th UK Stroke Forum Conference
Tuesday 3 - Thursday 5 December, 2019
International Centre, Telford
This year is the 14th UK Stroke Forum Conference. The UK Stroke Forum is a ‘must-attend’ conference for any stroke care professional, giving you the opportunity to hear the latest developments in service delivery, engage with key players to influence the future of stroke care, and learn from experts in the field.
Joint European Stroke Organisation (ESO) and World Stroke Organisation (WSO) Conference
Tuesday 12 - Friday 15 May, 2020
The ESO-WSO conference promises to attract acclaimed experts in stroke from around the world. The conference will showcase a cutting-edge educational and scientific experience, focusing on the latest developments in stroke prevention, acute management and restorative care after stroke. Join the ESO-WSO conference for four days of debates, discussions and collaborations in the exciting city of Vienna, Austria.
Our annual research events
Our annual research events are prestigious events which showcase some of the latest advancements being made in stroke research.
- Amazing Brains - Research to Recovery 2019
- Keynote Lecture 2018: Living life well: Rehabilitation matters (Professor Marion Walker MBE)
- Keynote Lecture 2017: From discovery to drugs: Developing new treatments for stroke (Professor Dame Nancy Rothwell)
- Keynote Lecture 2016: One small vessel stroke? One giant problem for humankind (Professor Joanna Wardlaw, CBE)
- Keynote Lecture 2015: Wither the brain after stroke - acute treatment and prevention (Professor Philip Bath)
Our knowledge brokerage events
Our round-table meetings bring key stakeholders to a shared view on topical research themes. Our priority-setting workshops helped shape our three priority areas of stroke research for 2014-19.