A complete guide to work and stroke is for anyone who is planning to return to work after a stroke. It contains useful advice on planning your return, your rights at work, changing career, retirement and volunteering.
The Sir Jack Petchey peer mentoring service has partnered with Amnick Social Enterprise to support stroke survivors returning to work. They provide:
- online work experience in sectors such as Human Resources, Graphic Design and Business Development
- one-to-one employability advice
- support and solutions for dealing with work-related barriers.
- Clear print: you can download a PDF at the end of this page.
- Large print: you can download a large print version at the end of this page.
- Braille: email email@example.com to request a braille copy