Occupational therapy is an important part of your recovery and rehabilitation. It involves re-learning everyday activities to enable you to lead a full and independent life. It helps you regain the skills you need for day-to-day
activities and other things you want to do.
Occupational therapy can help you return to work, be independent in your own home, and do leisure activities and hobbies. An occupational therapist can advise on the equipment you can use, and changes needed to your accommodation.
- Download the Occupational therapy after stroke guide (PDF).
- Order a printed copy from our shop.
- Go to the Occupational therapy webpage.
- Download the guide in large print (Word doc).
- To request a braille copy, email firstname.lastname@example.org.