Welcome to the latest Stroke News magazine
Stroke News is for everyone affected by stroke, produced three times a year.
In this edition:
- Stroke survivors of all ages, including Ollie (6), Stacey (26), Gerry (54), and Robin (70), tell us how they’ve been getting active and rebuilding their confidence after stroke.
- Advice on using gardening activities to aid recovery.
- Join us at the UK Stroke Assembly, our annual event for those affected by stroke.
- Investigating the latest research on the causes of post-stroke apathy.
- Call on your MP to take action and help us to get a new national stroke strategy.