Welcome to the latest Stroke News magazine
Stroke News is our free magazine for everyone affected by stroke, produced three times a year.
In this edition:
- Discover how vital stroke research is helping to prevent strokes and improve the lives of stroke survivors like Karen and Gethin.
- Research - we speak to Dr Sarah Dean about her rehabilitation research and introduce the recipients of our vascular dementia funding.
- Guidance – advice on managing concentration problems after stroke.
- Thames Bridges Bike Ride- find out how you can get involved and see our top tips to get you started with your training.
- Campaigning – next steps after the general election in June 2017.