Welcome to the latest Stroke News magazine
Stroke News is for everyone affected by stroke, produced three times a year.
In this edition:
- Stroke survivors Lorraine, David and Andrew share their experiences of aphasia.
- Life After Stroke Awards - we celebrate the achievements of our inspiring winners.
- Research – how virtual reality worlds could be used to help stroke survivors in their recovery.
- Campaigning - find out how our call for a new national strategy for stroke is progressing.
- Guidance - our helpline advice on sex and relationships after stroke.