A transient ischaemic attack or TIA (also known as a mini-stroke) is the same as a stroke, except that the symptoms last for a short time. If you or someone you know has had a TIA, this guide explains what the symptoms are, what you should do when you have them, and how a TIA is diagnosed and treated.
- Spotting the signs of a TIA.
- How is a TIA diagnosed?
- Will I have a stroke after TIA?
- Causes of TIA.
- Blood-thinning medication after TIA.
- Emotional changes and fatigue after TIA.
- TIA of unknown cause.
- Healthy lifestyle changs after TIA.