This year, Know Your Blood Pressure day is 14 April 2018, but you can arrange your event at any time of the year.
How to organise your event
- Arrange a venue and confirm the date.
- Register your event. You'll receive an event number and welcome pack which will include a copy of the event guidelines, a materials order form and a promotional toolkit. Please register your event at least four weeks in advance.
- Recruit trained healthcare professionals to take blood pressures at your event and some other volunteers to help encourage people to have their blood pressure taken and to hand out leaflets.
- See our event materials page for resources to support your event and order your materials via our online form. Please order your event materials at least three weeks in advance.
- Complete a copy of our safety checklist for every event you hold. You do not need to return this to us, but please do keep a copy for your records.
- Return your personal information record forms to the below address within two weeks of holding your event:
Know Your Blood Pressure Team
Life After Stroke Centre