The Stroke Association reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Please refer back to this section regularly because any amendments will be posted here and will apply to your continued use of the website.
- Copyright policy (last update 1 May 2008)
- Disclaimer (last update 1 May 2008)
- Exclusion of liability (last update 1 May 2008)
- TalkStroke terms and conditions (last update 29 Mar 2012)
- Modern slavery policy (last update 13 Feb 2017)
- Our website links policy (last update 1 May 2008)
- Shop.stroke.org.uk terms and conditions (last updated 1 May 2008)
- Refund policy (last update 24 Nov 2010)
- Social media photo policy (last update 07 May 2014)
Definitions used in these terms and conditions
- The terms "this site" and “this website” means all Internet pages in the stroke.org.uk domain.
- "Stroke Association" includes any person or organisation involved in any part of the design, development, moderation, response-handling, marketing, promotion or other similar aspects of this site.
- "User(s)", “visitor(s)”, “you”, “your” and “yours” means the person(s) accessing or interacting with the website.
- "Content" means any information, data, text, graphics, photographs, publications, documents, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the website.
- “indemnify” means to exempt.
Contacting us about these terms and conditions
If you are uncertain about anything in these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com or write to us at the Stroke Association, Stroke Association House, 240 City Road, London EC1V 2PR.