If you need stroke advice, information or support then:
- call our Helpline on 0303 3033 100
- email us at email@example.com
If you need some help with making a donation, sending a cheque or have any questions about fundraising for us, then:
- call our Supporter Care team on 0300 3300 740
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at Stroke Association, 1 Sterling Business Park, Salthouse Road, Brackmills, Northampton, NN4 7EX
For all other queries, please fill out the form below.
Our charity is involved in an exciting project with other communication-related organisations to develop a UK symbol for Communication Access, similar to the wheelchair, hearing and visual impairment symbols.
The aim is to have a recognisable UK wide symbol to award to a business or service. If they display the symbol, it means that staff have received training on how to support people with communication difficulties and are meeting minimum standards.
This phase of consultation is open until February 2018, and we'd like as many people as possible to give their views, especially stroke survivors who have aphasia or communication difficulties and their carers, so please feel free to share this information more widely.