There are two types of telephone support available depending on your needs:
- Lived Experience telephone support.
- Connect and Chat telephone support.
How does it work?
This service is free and available to all stroke survivors and their carers, regardless of location. Find out more about Here For You.
- Trained volunteer telephone support.
- A matching service to ensure you receive the support you require.
- A weekly call for up to 30 minutes, for eight weeks.
- Signposting to additional support where required.
You can register your interest by filling out the information below and we'll be in touch. If you’d like to refer someone else, please fill in our third-party referral form.