From Monday 14 June 2021, we are making improvements to Here For You, which includes upgrading our systems. This investment means we will need to pause activity on this service for a short while. Therefore, there may be a delay of around two weeks in responding to your submission. We apologise for any inconvenience.
There are two types of telephone support available depending on your needs:
- Lived Experience telephone support.
- Connect and Chat telephone support.
How does it work?
This service is free and available to all stroke survivors and their carers, regardless of location. Find out more about Here For You.
- Trained volunteer telephone support.
- A matching service to ensure you receive the support you require.
- A weekly call for up to 30 minutes, for a minimum of 3 months.
- Signposting to additional support where required.
If you know someone who might benefit from this service, please fill out our online form below.