The Life After Stroke Awards is a celebration of the achievements of stroke survivors, their families, carers, healthcare professionals and supporters.
Learn about our very deserving winners below by reading and watching their stories.
- Children and Young People's Courage Award: Tom
- Adult Courage Award (18-65 Years): Helen
- Adult Courage Award (65 years and over): Albert
- Stroke Group Award: Step Forward Support Group, Lichfield
- Excellence in Stroke Care Award: Gemma
- Carer's Award: Michelle
- The Stroke Association Award for Volunteering: Steven
- Susie Hulks Memorial Award for Art: John
- Trusts Support Award: The Henry Smith Charity
- Corporate Supporter Award: eBay for Charity
- Most Improved Service: Sunderland Community Rehab Team