The Life After Stroke Awards is a celebration of the achievements of stroke survivors, their families, carers, healthcare professionals and supporters.
Learn about our very deserving winners below by reading and watching their stories.
- Children and Young People's Courage Award: Jess
- Adult Courage Award (18-65 Years): Anthony
- Adult Courage Award (65 years and over): Bert
- Carer's Award: Ross
- Award for Creative Arts: Angus
- Award for Volunteering: Dennis
- Primary Care Award: Wickham Practice
- Stroke Group Award: Downham Market
- Trust Award: Donald Forrester Trust
- Corporate Award: Boehringer Ingelheim