Our Life After Stroke Awards recognise the achievements of everyone affected by stroke. We celebrate stroke survivors for showing tremendous spirit and determination after their stroke. We also commend carers, volunteers, stroke clubs and health professionals who are with stroke survivors every step of the way.
Learn about our very deserving winners below by reading and watching their stories.
- Corporate Supporter of the Year Award: Herbert Smith Freehills
- Special Recognition Award: Rotary International in Great Britain and Ireland
- Fundraiser of the Year Award: Amanda Morris
- Professional Excellence Award: Melissa Peters
- Stroke Group Award: Burton and District Stroke Club
- Stroke Association Award for Volunteering: Sarah Scott
- Award for Creative Arts: Pieter Egriega
- Children and Young People's Courage Award: Hannah Garrity
- Adult Courage Award (18-65 Years): Angharad Lloyd Thomas
- Adult Courage Award (65 years and over): James Cho
- Carer's Award: Cheyenne McLaughlin