Our Life After Stroke Awards recognise the achievements of everyone affected by stroke. We celebrate stroke survivors for showing tremendous spirit and determination after their stroke. We also commend carers, volunteers, stroke clubs and health professionals who are with stroke survivors every step of the way.
Learn about our very deserving winners below by watching their stories.
Well done to all our winners
- Corporate Supporter of the Year: Royal Mail
- Professional Excellence Award 2016: Christine Brown
- Stroke Group Award: Swale Stroke Group
- Award for Volunteering: Julie Monk
- Creative Arts Award: John Somerville
- Carer's Award: Paul Massey
- Fundraiser of the Year Award: Nick Cann
- Adult Courage Award (65+): Sean Crane
- Adult Courage Award (18-64): John Smejka
- Children and Young People’s Courage Award: Connor Lynes