The nominations for the Life After Stroke Awards 2017 are now closed.
The nomination form will open in a new tab. Try to include as much information and as many practical examples of life after stroke as possible in your nomination.
Please contact email@example.com or call 01527 903 927 with any questions.
All over the UK, there are people who show amazing courage, determination and compassion on a daily basis in an effort to overcome the debilitating effects of stroke. We want you to help us find them.
Examples of previous successful nominations
- Children and Young People’s Courage Award (up to 18): Emily Simpson
- Adult Courage Award (18-64): Mark Ellis
- Adult Courage Award (65+): Peter Groombridge
- Award for Volunteering: Rik Thornton
- Carer's Award: William Hyde
- Award for Creative Arts: Lil Sullivan
- Stroke Group Award: Merseyside Life After Stroke Group
- Professional Excellence Award: Margaret Mitchell MBE
- Fundraiser of the Year Award: Annabel Jones