The Stroke Association’s Life After Stroke Awards recognise the achievements of everyone affected by stroke.
We celebrate stroke survivors, for showing spirit and determination, after their stroke and carers, volunteers, stroke clubs and health professionals who support stroke survivors every step of the way.
Well done to the winners of the Life After Stroke Awards 2016
- Corporate Supporter of the Year: Royal Mail
- Professional Excellence Award 2016: Christine Brown, sponsored by Omron
- Stroke Group Award: Swale Stroke Group, sponsored by Gloup
- Award for Volunteering: Julie Monk, sponsored by LighterLife
- Carer's Award: Paul Massey, sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim
- Creative Arts Award: John Somerville
- Fundraiser of the Year Award: Nick Cann, sponsored by Lord Ashcroft
- Adult Courage Award (65+): Sean Crane, sponsored by Vision Express
- Adult Courage Award (18-64): John Smejka, sponsored by Pink Lady
- Children and Young People’s Courage Award: Connor Lynes
Thank you to our 2016 headline sponsors: NEXT, Irwin Mitchell, Toni & Guy and Onecom.