We improve the lives of people affected by stroke. Campaigning is one of the ways we do this.
We work with you, health professionals and managers, local government, and politicians to find out what the problems are for people affected by stroke and create solutions.
We do this by:
- Talking to you about your experiences of stroke.
- Finding out what matters to you.
- Looking into problems experienced by people affected by stroke.
- Analysing data on stroke care.
- Working out how we can improve things.
- Identifying who has the power to improve things, and working with them to make it happen.
The next pages cover some of our main campaigns, what you have achieved so far and how to take action.