Our quality improvement plan
Our quality improvement plan sets priorities for 2016/17 and reports back on the last year for all our services. We'll continue to set priorities year on year and this plan will be communicated to all of our stakeholders.
Our commitment to you
- We will listen to you.
- We will provide you with an excellent level of service.
- We will provide that service in a timely and friendly manner.
- We will treat you fairly and sensitively.
- Stroke Information Service - find out about our standards for the Stroke Information Service and our performance against these, as well as what people who've contacted our Stroke Helpline think of the service.
- Research and development - read about our key performance indicators (KPIs) and how these enable us to monitor how we're doing as a department, and make changes where necessary.
- Stroke Training - the training we provide is based on the Stroke Specific Education Framework (SSEF) guidelines for training and is endorsed by the UK Stroke Forum Education and Training.
Our quality marks
Customer Service Excellence
Customer Service Excellence is a government quality framework that we as an organisation use to ensure that we provide you with an excellent level of customer service.
The framework ensures that we listen to you, treat you fairly and sensitively and provide that service in a friendly and timely manner.
Investors in People
Investors in People is a government standard that we use as an organisation to make sure our staff have the knowledge, skills and motivation to provide you with an excellent level of service.
Our stroke information publications have been awarded the Information Standard, which certifies that they are accurate, impartial, balanced, evidence-based, accessible and well written.