Ref: CE211 | Relationship Fundraiser | Home-based, North East and Yorkshire
However, frequent travel will be required as part of this role (May include team meetings or other work-related meetings).
Salary circa £29,000 per annum | 35 hours per week.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Regional Fundraising Team in North East and Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Relationship Manager - North, the Relationship Fundraiser – North East and Yorkshire, will proactively acquire new donor and volunteer support to agreed targets and also deliver excellent stewardship of the overall experience leading to increased income.
Through effective, key performance reporting and strategic stewardship interventions, you will establish potential and maximise income from the Regional Fundraising core income streams of Supporter Led, Regional Corporate and Community Groups.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be an inspiring and motivating team player, focused on delivering income
- Pro-actively seeking out new ways to provide excellent supporter stewardship that leads to delivery of income
- Have a drive for high standards; both having them, and expecting them from others with the key objective being to deliver income
You will have:
- Experience in undertaking and initiating fundraising activities and events.
- Ability to work flexibly with regard to working patterns and duties.
- Ability to work with attention to detail and on occasion unsupervised.
- Ability to proficiently use industry-standard IT systems.
This role requires frequent travel across a large geographical locality to meet with potential and existing supporters and to attend team meetings. Candidates must be able to demonstrate how they can meet this requirement of the role
To fulfil the role, you must be a resident of the UK and have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, email: email@example.com. Please submit your CV, (including details of your current address), and a supporting statement of no more than two pages, demonstrating how you meet the person specification and what you bring to the role in terms of your skills and experience.
Closing Date: 27 December 2023 | Interview Date: 10 January 2024 (Please note all roles close at midnight).
Interviews will be held via video conferencing. Please let us know if this will present any challenges when you email your application.