1. The promotor of this prize draw is the Stroke Association, registered as a charity in England and Wales (No 211015), and registered as a company (No 61274) at Stroke Association House, 240 City Road, London EC1V 2PR (the Charity). Also registered as a charity in Scotland (SC037789), in the Isle of Man (No. 945) and Jersey (NPO 369), and operating as a charity in Northern Ireland.
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Charity and their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. To enter this prize draw, entrants must answer two questions and provide their contact information.
5. Entrants who answer both questions and provide contact details will automatically be entered into the free prize draw.
6. The opening date for entries is 7/06/19. The closing date for this prize draw is 17:00 9/06/19. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from all entrants who answered both questions. The draw will be supervised by an independent person before 30/06/19.
8. The winner will notified via email before 10/07/19. If the winner has not responded to accept their prize by 10/08/19, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Charity will be entitled to re-draw the winner. In these circumstances, the new winner will be notified and the prize must be accepted in accordance with the process set out above.
9. The prize is £50.00 Marks & Spencer gift card. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
10. The Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity's control make it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Charity regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner's names and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only for the purposes of fulfilment/ delivery/ arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.