Walk, jog or run for Team Stroke
Walk, jog or run the iconic route from Capital to Coast. Join 2,500 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your determination!
Whether you want to walk, jog or run the distance, we will be here to support you every step of the way. You can also choose your distance between the Full (100km), Half (50km) or Quarter (25km) Challenges available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge:
- join as an individual or as a team
- choose a distance that suits you
- walk at your pace - 24+ hours
- jog or run and set a new goal
- rest stops with free food and drink
- fully signed route
- medics, massage, and pace walkers
- medal, T-shirt and glass of bubbly
- training and guides to help you prepare.
Secure your place
By choosing to support the Stroke Association, you will save 25% on the normal registration fee, as we are an official Charity Partner. Whichever challenge you sign up for, we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of:
- Full Challenge - £60 registration fee, £425 minimum sponsorship
- Half Challenge - £45 registration fee, £275 minimum sponsorship
- Quarter Challenge - £30 registration fee, £175 minimum sponsorship.
You would be fully supported by our experienced fundraising team who are eager to share ideas, top tips and advice to help you reach your target.
Support from us
By joining Team Stroke, you'll receive:
- continuous support from our experienced fundraising team
- event pack with Stroke Association running vest or T-shirt
- ongoing emails with top training and fundraising tips
- access to additional fundraising materials.
Got your own place?
If you have secured your own place through the website, you can still choose to support the Stroke Association.
There’s no minimum fundraising commitment but everything you raise will help fund our vital work. As a member of #TeamStroke, you will receive the same support throughout your challenge as those with a charity place.
To let us know you have your own place please complete the ‘Own Place’ booking form at the bottom of the page.
We're here to help you get the best out of your fundraising. Our team is full of ideas and advice that we're bursting to share with you.
Your regular fundraising emails will begin in the months leading up to your challenge, but if you’re eager to get started please get in touch sooner. For additional information, or to request balloons, posters and information leaflets to promote your fundraising, please contact us on the details below.
Here’s some handy links to get you started:
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer at the event, please contact:
- T - 020 7940 1351
- E – firstname.lastname@example.org