Take a look at the many ways your company can partner with us.
We want to work in partnership with companies that are mutually beneficial, and this is where our strategic way of working with businesses is very exciting. These long term, multi-stranded relationships ensure that, as organisations, we're working towards a shared purpose and vision where the gains are obvious for all.
When partnering with us in this way, we can promise you:
- A professional, approachable and creative account management team.
- Close collaboration to create joint goals and key performance indicators.
- Clear engagement with staff and customers through a cause that makes sense and connects with them.
- Ability to benefit from various different initiatives, from sponsorship to challenge events, to cause-related marketing.
- Access to our in-house marketing, media and PR teams.
Charity of the Year
Your company can work alongside us towards common goals as a Charity of the Year partner. This kind of partnership will offer your company many key benefits including:
- Staff engagement and team morale.
- A clear commitment to your employees, customers and clients of your dedication to helping rebuild lives after stroke.
- Working alongside a professional, approachable and creative account management team.
- Access to our award-winning in-house marketing, media and PR teams.
- Help to improve the health and wellbeing of your staff and customers.
You can make a positive impact by taking part in one of our sponsorship programmes. Our portfolio of events and extensive publications provide the perfect sponsorship opportunities for brand exposure. These include:
- Our events; for example, the Life After Stroke Awards, the UK Stroke Forum, and the Stroke Group Network Conference.
- Publications, factsheets and reports.
Sponsoring our events and publications will give you:
- Positive exposure to your key audiences.
- Options exist for mass or targeted sponsorship, tailored to your business objectives.
- PR and media opportunities, supported by our media and marketing teams.
Cause related marketing
Collaborating with us on a cause-related marketing campaign via your products or services is a very simple and efficient way to raise much-needed money to help rebuild lives after a stroke. It also holds many benefits for your business.
Cause-related marketing has a proven effect on consumer perceptions of brands. This is a great way to highlight an association with us while also enabling customers to feel that they're contributing to the charity by buying your products.
Help from our partners provides useful products to support recovery - including apps, daily living equipment and travel insurance. Please note that we don't endorse or otherwise pass comments on the relative merits of goods or services in comparison to competitors.
We know that not all businesses are able to donate money, but there are lots of other ways to donate through 'gifts in kind'.
We're always on the lookout for companies who are able to provide us with products or services that our wide-ranging events and services might benefit from, such as bottles of water for the sporting challenge events or a raffle prize for one of our events.
These donations help us to continue our work to rebuild lives after stroke but also serve as useful products and brand exposure for you and your business.
Get in touch
To find out more, please call 0207 5660330 and ask for the Corporate Partnerships team, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.