Go Purple for Pounds
Helping stroke survivors regain their independence couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is wear purple and every penny raised will help us provide support for stroke survivors.
You can wear purple to work, to school or outside in your community – wherever you are, we’re asking you to turn all your activities purple during the month of May. Whether that means wearing purple for a month or a day, or hosting a dress down day at work or school, every purple event you take part in will really make a difference to stroke survivors.
You can go as purple as you want – why not dye your hair purple? Or host a purple party? Whatever you choose to do, we’d love to have you on board.
Go purple at work
- Get everyone to dress in purple for the day.
- Host a purple bake sale and play purple games.
- Club together and sponsor your boss to dress head to toe in purple for the day, in an outfit the office decides.
- Get the whole school to dress in purple for the day.
- Choose your favourite purple character to dress up as. Make sure you have lots of purple prizes for the best dressed.
- Turn your sports day into a purple extravaganza. Make sure you have the parents take part in the purple activities too.
Find your Make May Purple style
How your money helps
By getting involved and fundraising for us, you’ll be playing an invaluable role in supporting our services and helping more people to adapt to life after stroke. As many of you know, feeling yourself again after a stroke can be a very long and difficult journey. There are enormous challenges, not only for stroke survivors, but for their loved ones too. But with the right support, stroke survivors can begin to regain their independence and find new ways to get their lives back on track.
If you’ve got any questions, need some inspiration or help planning your event, get in touch with our supporter care team at email@example.com or call 0300 330 0740. We’re here to help.
Send your money in
- You can make an online donation using your credit or debit card
- You can also call one of our friendly Supporter Care team on 0300 330 0740 - just have your debit or credit card to hand and we'll do the rest for you.
If you prefer to send a cheque then please send it to:
- Supporter Care Team
1 Sterling Business Park