At the Stroke Association, we want to put people affected by stroke at the heart of everything we do. To achieve this, we are creating a London network for people affected by stroke who want to use their experiences of stroke to influence improvements to stroke care in London. Signing up to our network will allow you to be made aware of a range of things that you might want to get involved in.
Who is the network for?
- Have lived experience of stroke, whether this is as a stroke survivor, carer or family member who supports a stroke survivor.
- Can participate in group discussions, listen to and respect differing opinions.
- Are comfortable with asking and answering questions.
- Are interested in improvements to Stroke care.
- Be able to access Microsoft Teams or Zoom video conferencing.
- Live within London.
If I join, what happens next?
- You can browse the involvement opportunities in the emails we send you.
- Opportunities may also come from a range of sources, for example NHS projects.
- Once you find an opportunity that suits you, you will be given information on how to apply or find out more information.
- The owner of the project will then get in touch with you to discuss the work and next steps.
Interested in joining?
If you need support, please contact the team. If you are interested in joining the network please provide:
- London Borough you live in
- Preferred contact method
Thank you for your interest, we will be in contact soon!