The Department of Health in Northern Ireland is holding a series of public engagement events about their proposals to reshape stroke care services in NI.
There are five events, one in each of the five health trusts in Northern Ireland. They are part of the public consultation on reshaping stroke care services which will run until 19 July 2019.
These public engagement events are an opportunity for you to get involved, hear the latest up-to-date information on the proposals and share your views and opinions.
You can find out more and respond to the consultation here
Stroke changes lives in an instant but with the right support we know the brain can adapt and recovery is possible. The Department of Health wants to hear your views on their plans to reshape stroke services at public meetings in Belfast, Downpatrick, Enniskillen, Coleraine & Newry.
The Reshaping Stroke Care public engagement events are taking place on:
- 17 June - Riddell Hall, Belfast
- 18 June - Downpatrick Race Course, Downpatrick
- 19 June - Killyhelvin Hotel, Enniskillen
- 1 July - Lodge Hotel, Coleraine
- 2 July - Canal Court Hotel, Newry
- 19 July - Killyhelvin Hotel, Enniskillen
- 22 July - City Hotel, Derry/Londonderry
- 24 July- Strangford Arms Hotel, Newtownards
All events start at 7pm.
To find out more and register your place, please visit the Department of Health website
For further information on the Reshaping Stroke Care consultation in Northern Ireland, contact Brenda Maguire on 02890 508020 or Brenda.email@example.com