Our Life After Stroke Awards recognise the achievements of everyone affected by stroke. We celebrate stroke survivors for showing tremendous spirit and determination after their stroke. We also commend carers, volunteers, stroke clubs and health professionals who are with stroke survivors every step of the way.
Learn about our very deserving winners below by reading and watching their stories.
Congratulations to our 2017 winners
- Fundraiser of the Year Award: Lucy Trafford, sponsored by Lord Ashcroft
- Corporate Supporter of the Year: Well
- Stroke Association Award for Volunteering: Amber Garland
- Children and Young People’s Courage Award: Neil Ferguson
- Professional Excellence Award: David Hargroves, sponsored by Omron
- Award for Creative Arts: Richard Raynor
- Carer's Award: Edward Pearce, sponsored by Well
- Adult Courage Award (65+): Dawn Minker, sponsored by Vision Express
- Stroke Group Award: Neath Port Talbot Stroke Group, sponsored by Irwin Mitchell
- Adult Courage Award (18-64): Clodagh Dunlop, sponsored by Waverton Investment Management