The Stroke Association reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Please refer back to this section regularly because any amendments will be posted here and will apply to your continued use of the website.
- Copyright policy (last updated 1 May 2008)
- Disclaimer (last updated 1 May 2008)
- Exclusion of liability (last updated 1 May 2008)
- TalkStroke terms and conditions (last updated 29 Mar 2012)
- Modern slavery policy (last updated 10 Aug 2017)
- Our website links policy (last updated 1 May 2008)
- Shop terms and conditions (last updated 1 May 2008)
Definitions used in these terms and conditions
- The terms "this site" and “this website” means all Internet pages in the stroke.org.uk domain.
- "Stroke Association" includes any person or organisation involved in any part of the design, development, moderation, response-handling, marketing, promotion or other similar aspects of this site.
- "User(s)", “visitor(s)”, “you”, “your” and “yours” means the person(s) accessing or interacting with the website.
- "Content" means any information, data, text, graphics, photographs, publications, documents, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the website.
- “indemnify” means to exempt.
If you have questions about anything in these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com or write to us at the Stroke Association, Stroke Association House, 240 City Road, London EC1V 2PR.