The UK Stroke Assembly brings together those affected by stroke to have their say and influence future campaigns, share experiences and hear the latest developments in stroke care and research.
We are pleased to announce we will be holding two UK Stroke Assembly events in 2018:
- UK Stroke Assembly North: Monday 4 – Tuesday 5 June 2018 at Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport – further information. This event is now full, should you wish to add your names to a waiting list please contact us on 01527 903 917 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Stroke Assembly South: Monday 9 – Tuesday 10 July 2018 at Radisson Blu Hotel Stansted Airport – further information. This event is now full, should you wish to add your names to a waiting list please contact us on 01527 903 917 or email@example.com
In 2017 we held three UK Stroke Assembly events, reaching over 300 people affected by stroke and aphasia. By moving the event around the country and holding it in new locations we were able to hear from more people affected by stroke and aphasia, over half of which had never attended a UK Stroke Assembly event before.
Visit our past events page for further information about these events, including links to photos, presentations and exhibiting companies.
What is the UK Stroke Assembly?
The UK Stroke Assembly is an event that gives those affected by stroke a voice to talk about the issues that matter to them. If you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member this event is your opportunity to:
- share experiences with like minded people
- talk to and influence those working in the field of stroke
- hear about developments in stroke care and research
- find out about stroke charities and other support services
- have your say
- take action on stroke.
The UK Stroke Assembly is hosted by the Stroke Association and organised in partnership with other national stroke organisations and stroke survivor representatives from across the UK.
Watch this short film to find out more.
Who is it for?
The UK Stroke Assembly is aimed at anyone affected by stroke. It's an interactive event, tailored towards the needs of stroke survivors and carers. The programme is shaped around the things that matter to you. There are opportunities to meet people with similar experiences to you and engage with decision makers working in the field of stroke, to influence future campaigns and take action on stroke.
Exhibition and sponsorship
In addition to the exhibition packages available, there's an exclusive opportunity to sponsor a series of UK events. Sponsorship offers a wide range of benefits in addition to that of an exhibitor. Other packages to sponsor specific aspects of an event, or include inserts into the delegate bags are also available.
For all exhibition and sponsorship enquiries, please contact Anita Jethwa on 0207 566 1546 or email Anita.Jethwa@stroke.org.uk