We're excited to announce that we'll be holding two UK Stroke Assembly events in 2017.
- UK Stroke Assembly North: Tuesday 30 - Wednesday 31 May at the Crewe Hall, Crewe, Cheshire. Further information and book your place.
- UK Stroke Assembly South: Monday 3 - Tuesday 4 July at the Radisson Blu Stansted, Stansted Airport, Essex. Further information and book your place.
For more information or help with booking, please email email@example.com or call 01527 903 917.
Please check our frequently asked questions page for more information.
What is the UK Stroke Assembly?
The UK Stroke Assembly is an event that gives those affected by stroke a voice to talk about the issues that matter to them. If you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member this event is your opportunity to:
- share experiences with like minded people
- talk to and influence those working in the field of stroke
- hear about developments in stroke care and research
- find out about stroke charities and other support services
- have your say
- take action on stroke.
The UK Stroke Assembly is hosted by the Stroke Association and organised in partnership with other national stroke organisations and stroke survivor representatives from across the UK.
Watch this short film to find out more.
Who is it for?
The UK Stroke Assembly is aimed at anyone affected by stroke. It's an interactive event, tailored towards the needs of stroke survivors and carers. The programme is shaped around the things that matter to you. There are opportunities to meet people with similar experiences to you and engage with decision makers working in the field of stroke, to influence future campaigns and take action on stroke.
Watch this short film to find out what others affected by stroke have gain by attending this event.
Exhibition and sponsorship
In addition to the exhibition packages available, there's an exclusive opportunity to sponsor a series of UK events. Sponsorship offers a wide range of benefits in addition to that of an exhibitor. Other packages to sponsor specific aspects of an event, or include inserts into the delegate bags are also available.
For all exhibition and sponsorship enquiries, please contact Carly Norton on 020 7566 1547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We'd like to thank our sponsor Ottobock and the exhibitors who joined us at the UK Stroke Assembly North and South events in 2016 for their support:
- Document Capture Company Ltd
- Royal College of Physicians
- Odstock Medical Limited
- UK Stroke Forum
The Steering Group organisations also held stands in the exhibition area.