1 - 3 December 2015
UKSF celebrated its 10th year in 2015, with the event taking place in Liverpool on 1-3 December 2015.
UKSF Conference 2015 session presentations
Follow us on Twitter @ukstrokeforum #UKSF15
The UK Stroke Forum Conference is the largest multidisciplinary stroke event in the UK, attracting over 1400 delegates from across the stroke care pathway. It's an unmissable event for anyone working in the field of stroke care
- 1,400 attendees
- Three days, including a dedicated training day with a choice of streams depending on your role
- Over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- Over 90 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- Over 50 exhibition stands showcasing new innovations and industry developments
- Over 170 research posters including on-going trials
- Practical workshops
- Debate sessions
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- Meetings for the latest trial updates
- CPD contribution
- Networking opportunities - Drinks reception and fabulous themed Gala Dinner
Click here to view the UK Stroke Forum Conference 2015 Speaker Biographies.
Join the conversation @ukstrokeforum #UKSF15
Take a look at our FAQ`s
Find out all you need to know in our terms and conditions
Key dates for UKSF 2016
Conference dates: 22 - 24 November 2016 ACC Liverpool
Call for Abstracts: April 2016
Registration opens: 4 July 2016
Early bird registration ends 31 August 2016
Please note: All registrations for 2016 are by Credit or Debit card only.
Liverpool has a range of hotels to suit all budgets and requirements.
A range of options will be available via our reservation partner nearer the conference.