1 - 3 December 2015
UKSF celebrates its 10th year in 2015, with the event taking place in Liverpool on 1-3 December 2015.
Important Notice: Registration is now closed. You can still register on the day for the full price of £504 via credit or debit card.
We will look forward to seeing you in Liverpool next week!
Follow us on Twitter @ukstrokeforum #UKSF15
Join us for our 10th Anniversary year at ACC Liverpool!
"The most important stroke meeting in the UK ... A great opportunity to hear about research developments and examples of best practice" (Professor Martin Dennis, University of Edinburgh)
The UK Stroke Forum Conference is the largest multidisciplinary stroke event in the UK, attracting over 1300 delegates from across the stroke care pathway. It's an unmissable event for anyone working in the field of stroke care
- 1,300 attendees
- Three days, including a dedicated training day with a choice of streams depending on your role
- Over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- Over 90 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- Over 60 exhibition stands showcasing new innovations and industry developments
- Over 180 research posters including on-going trials
- Practical workshops
- Debate sessions
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- Meetings for the latest trial updates
- CPD contribution
- Networking opportunites - Drinks reception on Tuesday 1st December and fabulous themed Gala Dinner on Wednesday 2nd December. Book your tickets when you register or click here to get your Gala Dinner tickets book now!
Click here to view the UK Stroke Forum Conference 2015 Speaker Biographies.
Join the conversation @ukstrokeforum #UKSF15
Take a look at our FAQ`s
Find out all you need to know in our terms and conditions
Registration: 30 June until Monday 23 November 2015
Note: Credit card only registrations accepted after 30 October 2015
Liverpool has a range of hotels to suit all budgets and requirements.