Monday 28 - Wednesday 30 November 2016 ACC, Liverpool
The UK Stroke Forum Conference is the largest multidisciplinary stroke event in the UK, attracting over 1400 delegates from across the stroke care pathway. It's an unmissable event for anyone working in the field of stroke care
Call for Abstracts is now open!
Showcase your research results or service delivery innovations to over 1,400 stroke care professionals!
You can submit an abstract for the opportunity to present either a 10 minute oral presentation or poster presentation at the 2016 conference.
Abstracts are welcomed from all aspects of stroke care, service delivery and clinical practice. All abstracts will be peer reviewed by a Multi-Disciplinary Team overseen by the UKSF Conference Scientific Programme Committee to ensure consistency and objectivity. You can find out more information here.
Prizes for the best research and clinical / practice posters will be awarded at the Conference.
The submission deadline is 17.00 on Friday 10 June 2016
UK Stroke Forum 2016 event features
- 1,400 attendees
- Three days, including a dedicated training day with a choice of streams depending on your role
- Over 20 main conference sessions, each focused on a different aspect of stroke care
- Over 90 expert speakers and researchers giving talks on the latest research updates and service improvements
- Over 50 exhibition stands showcasing new innovations and industry developments
- Over 170 research posters including on-going trials
- Practical workshops
- Debate sessions
- Stroke survivors sharing their experiences
- Meetings for the latest trial updates
- CPD contribution
- Networking opportunities - Drinks reception and fabulous themed Gala Dinner
Follow us on Twitter @ukstrokeforum #UKSF16
Key dates for UKSF 2016
Conference dates: Monday 28 November - Wednesday 30 November 2016
Venue: ACC Liverpool
Call for Abstracts: April 2016
Registration opens: 4 July 2016
Early bird registration ends 31 August 2016
Please note: All registrations for 2016 are by Credit or Debit card only.
Take a look at our FAQ`s
Find out all you need to know in our terms and conditions
See what happened at UKSF Conference 2015
UKSF celebrated its 10th year in 2015, with the event taking place in Liverpool on 1-3 December 2015.
Click here to view the UK Stroke Forum Conference 2015 Speaker Biographies.
Join the conversation @ukstrokeforum #UKSF15
Liverpool has a range of hotels to suit all budgets and requirements.
A range of options will be available via our reservation partner nearer the conference.
UKSF Conference 2015 session presentations