The UK Stroke Forum is a coalition of over 30 organisations all committed to improving stroke care in the UK.
We organise two annual multidisciplinary conferences for healthcare professionals – a three-day event in November (Liverpool) and a one-day event in June (Belfast).
Our aim is to provide opportunities for all stroke professionals and researchers to come together so they can learn from each other, share ideas and ultimately improve standards of care for stroke survivors.
Our events offer delegates the opportunity to:
- gain relevant accredited professional training
- find out the latest research and service developments
- learn about new innovations and services in the exhibition
- network with colleagues from across the entire care pathway
- showcase their work by submitting an abstract for presentation at the event.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this short video to see why UKSF is an unmissable event for anyone involved in stroke care: